According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the email marketing market is forecasted to reach a net worth of US$ 12.4 Bn in 2022 and US$ 59.8 Bn in 2032 from US$ 10.4 Bn in 2021. It is estimated to register a robust CAGR of 17% over the forecast years.
As most of the marketing operations in any field are getting digitized day by day, the scope of the email marketing market has increased manyfold in the past decade. There are a number of email and SMS marketing platforms that help in generating leads by targeting the right customers for a profitable business for the enterprise. The growth in the number of internet users with personal email IDs has increased significantly with the growth of digital literacy around the world.
Establishing direct communication channels with the target audience and customers through eblast services has surfaced to be a cost-effective method of advertising and marketing. The top service providers in the domain of electronic direct mail marketing have experienced a huge demand owing to the rise in consumerism as well.
Request a Sample of this Report @
The establishment of e-commerce platforms and delivery network systems in the past decade has also further boosted the requirement and results of free email marketing platform services. With the growth of online business activities, the demand for email marketing is anticipated to witness higher growth opportunities in the future.
- The global email marketing market was valued at nearly US$ 10.4 Bn by the end of the year 2021 and is expected to witness an impressive CAGR of 17% until 2032. The absolute dollar growth of the email marketing earnings is predicted to be about US$ 47.4 Bn as per the market analysis report.
- The software segment of the global email marketing market is expected to be the fastest-growing category, with an estimated CAGR of 17.7% over the forecast period. This segment is predicted to acquire more than 80% of the email marketing market share in terms of revenue.
- Among the different types of methods used for free mass mailing services, automated systems are the most attractive option for different end users. This segment is anticipated to be valued at US$ 52.5 Bn by the end of this forecast period by witnessing a growth rate of 17.4%.
- Asia Pacific is turning out to be the fastest-growing region for campaign mail services owing to its emerging information technology and communication (ITC) industry. India is the top-performing country in email marketing services with an estimated CAGR of 20.7%, followed by China at 19.7% over the forecast period.
- The US email marketing market is valued at 1.35 Bn and is poised to grow at an estimated CAGR of 14%. By virtue of the presence of a number of cold email lead generation agencies, the regional market is anticipated to be valued at US$ 6.6 Bn by the year 20232.
Get More Information on this Report @
The major players operating in the global email marketing market include Alchemy Worx Ltd., Adestra Ltd., GerResponse, Vertical Response, Inc., Dotdigital Ltd., Forfront Ltd., BlueHornet Inc., Constant Contact Inc., BlueTie Inc., Drip Inc., Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, The Rocket Science Group, LLC (mailChimp), iContact Corporation, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Campaign Monitor, Natexo Group, Epsilon, Responsys Inc. (Oracle Corporation), and Salesforce Inc.
- White Label Software
- Third-party Standard
- Web-based Application
- Integration and Installation
- Support and Maintenance
- Large Enterprise
By End-use Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Leisure
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Request for Customization @
Explore Other Related Reports Links From Technology Market
App Analytics Market Share - The global app analytics market size was valued at $1,950.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $12,901.5 million by 2032, registering a CAGR of 19.1% from 2022 to 2032.
Deep Learning Market Trends - Global deep learning demand is anticipated to be valued at US$ 12,569.0 Million in 2022, forecast to grow at a CAGR of 26.4% to be valued at US$ 130,667.0 Million from 2022 to 2032.
Clinical Data Analytics Market Demand - The clinical data analytics market revenue totaled US$ 12.3 Bn in 2021 and it is expected to reach US$ 15.1 Bn in 2022. Furthermore, with rising adoption in healthcare industry, the overall demand for clinical data analytics is projected to grow at a staggering CAGR of 25.7% between 2022 and 2032
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
The post Email Marketing Market had reached a revenue of US$ 12.4 Bn by 2022 & market is expected to reach US$ 59.8 Bn by 2032, at a CAGR of 17.0% for 2022-32 | FMI appeared first on Future Market Insights.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.