According to the IoT network management industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand registered in the IoT network management market will grow at a noteworthy CAGR of around 23.3% from 2022-2032. The report states that the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 5.1 Bn by the end of 2022 and US$ 41.5 Bn by 2032.
IoT networks are rapidly expanding across the globe, allowing businesses, and industries to control and/or monitor a broad range of smart gadgets. With any network technology, speed and responsiveness are crucial for accurate and dependable IoT device performance.
IoT networks, on the other hand, have a variety of network performance issues due to the presence of heterogeneous and resource-constrained devices communicating through error-prone radio channels and frequently deployed in hostile environments.
Request a Sample of this Report @
The Internet of Things (IoT) tangibly solves significant business problems in a variety of industries. Healthcare, smart cities, building management, utilities, transportation, and manufacturing are among the early users of this technology, attesting to its numerous advantages.
But the amount of threats and cyberattacks directed at IoT devices and networks is on the rise in both number and complexity. Attacks like IoT botnets, DNS threats, IoT ransomware, IoT physical security and shadow IoT are on the rise in IoT devices, connected software and network connections.
Combining IoT solutions with edge processing technology supports in minimizing the vulnerabilities as edge security helps in protecting users and sensitive data. So there is an increased need to secure the devices and network and use them to strengthen network security. As a result, enterprises are deploying IoT network management solutions to protect devices against new security threats.
- By solution, demand in the network management platform segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.4% through 2032.
- Based on enterprise size, SMEs segment is predicted to be grow by 8.9X during the forecast period.
- In terms of industry, the healthcare segment is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 29.9% between 2022 & 2032.
- By region, North America accounted for the largest market share of around 32.3% in IoT network management market in 2021, whereas South Asia & Pacific region is showing highest growth of around 28.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
IoT network management providers are focusing on strategies such as product innovation to improve their offerings and enhance their product portfolios to meet growing demand. Furthermore, a number of enterprises are partnering with technology experts to build their own IoT network management solutions. For instance:
- In March 2021, BehrTech collaborated with WEPTECH, a pioneer in the development and manufacture of cutting-edge wireless communication technologies launched cost effective MYTHINGS certified gateway for Mioty which is a next-gen LPWAN protocol.
- In March 2022, a strategic partnership was established between Sierra Wireless and T-Mobile to strengthen IoT connectivity solutions of Sierra Wireless by combining the IoT network management tools with LPWA, 5G coverage AND 4G LTE from T-Mobile's powerful mobile network.
Get More Information on this Report @
- Sierra Wireless
IoT Network Management Outlook by Category
- IoT Network Management Platform
By Enterprise Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- IT & Telecom
- Transport & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Explore Other Related Reports Links From Technology Market
Flexible Electronics Market Demand - The global flexible electronics market is growing with a modest pace to record a CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2032.
Web Conferencing Market Outlook - The global web conferencing market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 14.2% during the 2022-2032. Web conferencing market has seen extensive growth due to its various features mentioned above, and it has become a generic platform for the key application, such as meetings, presentations, lectures, training events.
Clinical Workflow Solutions Market Value - The global market for clinical workflow solutions, which was anticipated to be worth US$ 9 Bn in 2022, is expected to rise to US$ 41.7 Bn by 2032, at a CAGR of 16.7% throughout the analysis period.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.