NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 27, 2022 / NY Cannabis Insider Live events bring together entrepreneurs and industry experts to discuss topics essential to the New York State cannabis industry. Presented by Cannaspire, the Tarrytown conference will be held Friday, November 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Westchester Marriott. Space is limited and tickets are expected to sell out. General admission tickets are $265 (an early bird rate of $215 will be applied if purchased before 10/1).
The event will showcase industry thought leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise on topics critical for those looking to start cannabis ventures in NYS, along with an abundance of networking time to connect with others in the industry. Attendees will have access to panel conversations and speakers and the ability to visit sponsors and vendors on site. During Q&A and networking sessions throughout the day, attendees can interact directly with industry thought leaders.
Information on panel topics and featured speakers coming soon.
NY Cannabis Insider Live events are attended by industry professionals, lobbyists and entrepreneurs looking to start their own cannabis business, as well as those from cannabis-adjacent businesses such as legal, security, retail, banking, finance, construction, engineering, business consultation and medical expertise.
New York Cannabis Insider Live: Event Sponsors:
Sponsors and partners for NY Cannabis Insider Live events are the businesses shaping the industry locally and regionally. Look for them at the event for advice and help with your cannabis business.
- Cannaspire provides the products, services, and consulting that business owners need to succeed in the cannabis industry, from application to expansion.
- Syracuse University College of Professional Studies is a global, inclusive and future-facing college, providing access to diverse students and learners seeking a Syracuse University degree, credential, certificate or education experience from anywhere in the world.
- Brown & Weinraub, PLLC is a leading-edge Government Relations & Strategic Consulting law firm representing a broad spectrum of business interests established and/or seeking to expand in New York.
- Cannabis Workforce Initiative is a collaboration between the New York State School of Industrial and Labor Relations at Cornell University and the Workforce Development Institute. Its mission is to promote and support social equity in the adult-use cannabis market by providing quality workforce development and legal education.
- Dutchie powers the world's best cannabis retailers from multi-state operators to locally owned dispensaries.
- NYSIF has a mission is to guarantee the availability of workers' compensation and disability insurance with the lowest possible cost to New York employers while maintaining a solvent fund.
- Tri-State Carbonation provides reliable quality-driven CO2 solutions for your grow house operations.
- Grow Controlled: creating the most sanitary, energy efficient, innovative, and environmentally friendly facilities in the industry.
- Cannabis360 generates awareness, engagement, and leads for your canna-business.
We are still seeking sponsors for the event. Contact Lindsay Wickham, events specialist, for more information.
As entrepreneurs and cannabis professionals are preparing to move forward in the billion-dollar legal weed industry, NY Cannabis Insider Live events allow participants to learn about regulations, make connections, establish teams and foundations, and prepare business plans.
SOURCE: NY Cannabis Insider Live Conference
View source version on accesswire.com: