The global animal healthcare market was estimated to be valued at US$ 42.3 Billion in 2021. The market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% through 2027, reaching US$ 54.5 Billion by 2027.
Along with animal health care, the rapid expansion of the animal feed additive market has also been witnessed with an expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% through 2027, surpassing a valuation of around US$ 25.3 Bn, whereas, the production of animal segment, by animal type, is expected to grow at 4.7% CAGR, reaching around US$ 35 Bn by 2027.
Improved animal health is drastically becoming a top priority for people and governments across the world since they have a vital contribution to maintaining the balance of the ecosystem. Billions of dollars are being spent on vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and feed additives every year in order to protect animals from a wide range of diseases.
- Surging demand for animal pharmaceuticals and vaccines will therefore continue to boost the growth of the animal healthcare market during the forecast period.
- A huge variety of pharmaceuticals are being used to treat production and companion animals such as antibiotics, antiparasitics, anti-inflammatories, analgesics, and fertility drugs. Increasing awareness about animal care is set to spur growth in the animal healthcare market.
- The rapid surge in animal healthcare product sales like pharmaceuticals is acting as a catalyst for the growth of the animal healthcare market and the trend is likely to continue in the future.
- The increasing consumption of meat and dairy products, the rising prevalence of foodborne and zoonotic diseases, growing trend of pet adoption across the globe are some of the primary factors fueling demand in the animal healthcare market during the forecast period.
- The account of rising pet adoption rates growing awareness about maintaining the proper health of animals, and surging demand for animal pharmaceuticals for enhancing the immunity system of animals over the last few decades have led to an increase in spending on animals significantly.
- North America and Europe are projected to dominate the animal healthcare market, accounting for more than 60% of the market share and North America alone will command a market value of US$ 18.2 billion.
Request Sample Report:
Bayer AG, Cargill, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Ceva Sante Animale, Zoetis Inc., Merc & Co., Inc., Virbac S.A., and SeQuent Scientific Ltd. Etc. are some of the key companies profiled in the full version of the report.
Leading market players operating in the global animal healthcare market are constantly increasing in research and development for introducing new products at low costs. Besides this, they are adopting growth strategies such as partnerships, acquisitions, price reduction, and moving towards online platforms to expand tehri global footprint.
More Insights into the Animal Healthcare Market
The global animal healthcare market falls under the seven major regional segments such as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America is leading the global animal healthcare market, accounting for the maximum market share and the revenue is expected to reach US$ 18,186.4 Mn by 2027 end. The Western Europe market is expected to account for the second largest market value share during the forecast period.
With the rapid expansion of the pet care market and surging demand for animal pharmaceuticals, North America and Europe will collectively constitute more than 60% of the market share over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a phenomenal pace during the forecast period owing to the rising adoption of pets, expansion of the animal feed additives market, and penetration of new veterinary healthcare market entrants in countries like India and China.
Browse Full Report:
On the basis of animal type, the global animal healthcare market has been segmented into production animals and companion animals.
The production animals segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, reaching around US$ 35,041.9 Mn by 2027 end. The companion animals segment, on the other hand, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period.
Increased focus on protecting both production and companion animals from lethal diseases will continue to push the animal healthcare product sales during the forecast period.
Based on Product Type:
- Feed Additives
Based on Animal Type:
- Production Animals
- Companion Animals
Get In Touch With Our Team For 20% Flat Discount:
Have a Look at More Valuable Insights of Healthcare
Animal Model Market Size is estimated to be valued at US$ 1.7 Bn in 2022, and is projected to reach US$ 2.4 Bn by 2028, registering a healthy CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2028
Animal Auto-Immune Disease Diagnostics Market Share is expected to boost the demand during the forecast period
Healthcare Business Intelligence Market Demand is likely to expand its roots in the global market at a moderate CAGR of 8.1% between 2022 and 2032
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.