The global hot melt adhesives market value is anticipated to create a lucrative growth opportunity in the global landscape by registering a CAGR of 5.3%. from 2022 to 2032. The market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 7,562.9 Mn by the end of 2022 and is predicted to reach US$ 12,675.7 Mn by 2032.
Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market Estimated Size (2022E)
US$ 7,562.9 Mn
Projected Market Valuation (2032F)
US$ 12,675.7 Mn
Value-based CAGR (2022-2032)
Collective Value Share: Top 3 Countries (2022E)
Over the historical period, the global hot melt adhesives market witnessed a CAGR of 4.8% between 2014 to 2021. The manufacturing activities have been reduced and significant reduction has been witnessed in the product capacities, part-time shifts, as well as introduction of automated production machinery, let manufacturers improve their market positions. These aforementioned factors are expected to drive the hot melt adhesives market during the forecast period.
Request a Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1184
Several regulatory bodies including the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are expected to take more steps in order to limit the use of solvent-based adhesives which helps in reducing their negative impacts on the environment. These factors are likely to drive the global hot melt adhesives market in the upcoming decade. As per FMI, the market is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022-2032.
- Renewable resources-based hot-melt adhesives comprise several benefits due to which they are rapidly being replaced by petroleum-based. Renewable resources-based hot-melt adhesives are inexpensive and have properties that match or exceed those of polymer-based adhesives. Prominent companies in the market are partnering with local firms in order to meet the growing demand for bio-based adhesives.
- About two-thirds (60%) of renewable plant-based raw materials composition is extracted from plants. Key leading players are focusing on developing bio-based hot melt adhesives to meet the growing consumer demand and keep up with regulatory compliance. Commencing with the consumer packaging applications including end-of-line and labeling, bio-based hot melt adhesives are expected to gain traction.
- The trend of do-it-yourself (DIY) is gaining momentum in both developed and developing countries. There are a variety of materials and surfaces that can be effectively glued by hot melt adhesive glue such as ceramics, fabrics, paper, cardboard, metals, and plastics, thereby making it ideal for DIY applications and DIY projects.
- DIY being a relatively new term has gained traction across various developed countries such as North America and Europe. Owing to the easy availability of hot melt adhesive pens across these regions would aid growth. In addition to that, in the U.S. and Europe, the cost of labor is higher resulting in higher installation costs. Attributed to this, DIY methods for regular repairs and maintenance are popular in developed countries.
- Hot melt systems are the most cost-effective on the basis of space and personnel requirements. As a result, it is not needed to operate large-scale drying and curing furnaces and pollution control equipment at a high cost. Like solvent-based systems, hot melt adhesives eliminate the need for solvent recovery and incinerators.
- Solvent-free, bio-based melt adhesives are surging in the market from manufacturers of packaging solutions, disposable sanitary products, furniture & woodwork, automotive & transportation, and footwear are projected to drive the hot melt adhesives market.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1184
In order to elevate their annual turnover and fortify their market positions worldwide, leading manufacturers in the market are purchasing small-scale market players. To efficiently meet the rising demand and thrive in the highly competitive market, key participants are also concentrating on mergers and expansion activities.
Hot Melt Adhesives Market Outlook by Category
By Polymer Base:
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Styrenic Block Copolymers
- Polyurethane (PU)
By End Use:
- Packaging Solutions
- Disposable Hygiene Products
- Furniture & Woodwork
- Automotive & Transportation
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1184
Table of Content
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
To be continued...!
Have a Look at Trending Reports of Chemicals & Materials Domain
Electronics Adhesives Market Share: Increasing global population levels and the rise in per capita income of population have supported the sales of automobiles with comfort and safety features through electronic systems. This in turn has bolstered the prospects of the electronics adhesives market.
Silicone Adhesives And Sealants Market Size: Rising use of UV curing technology and thermosets in the manufacturing of product is expected to enhance production speed, improve scratch resistance and provides superior bonding, which in turn is expected to emerge as the most significant growth driver for global silicone adhesives and sealants market over the forecast period.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable data books, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights.
Future Market Insights Inc. is Knowledge Partner at Gulf Coatings Show, Sharjah, 17-19 October 2022 where we will be launching our Market Report 'Coatings 2022: State of the Industry in Middle East', Register to receive a digital copy of the Market Report and to join our content sessions.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
Browse Full Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/hot-melt-adhesives-market
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.